14-15 March 2019
Columbia, MD USA
Hosted by Vectorworks, Inc.
Please register your attendance, by 28 February, via Doodle:
***Please note that vendors should plan on sending no more than two (2) representatives, to help with keeping attendance manageable for hosts. This will be policy from now on.
7150 Riverwood Drive,
Columbia, MD 21046
There are a number of quality business hotels in the area.
The closest to the Vectorworks HQ include:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Columbia/South - 7045 Minstrel Way, Columbia, MD 21046
- SpringHill Suites by Marriott/Columbia - 7055 Minstrel Way, Columbia, MD 21046
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Columbia/Laurel - 7531 Montpelier Rd, Laurel, MD 20723
Closer to the airport, include:
- The Hotel at Arundel Preserve - 7795 Arundel Mills Blvd, Hanover, MD 21076
- Cambria Hotel Arundel Mills-BWI Airport - 7700 Milestone Pkwy, Hanover, MD 21076
- Element Arundel Mills BWI Airport - 7522 Teague Rd, Hanover, MD 21076
- Aloft Arundel Mills BWI Airport - 7520 Teague Rd, Hanover, MD 21076
Any questions, please feel free to ask.
The Kings Contrivance - http://www.greatfoodmd.com/
10150 Shaker Drive
Columbia, MD 21046
6:30pm - Reception at the bar
7:30pm - Dinner
Agenda (proposed/tentative – please propose other agenda items to Angel and Jeff prior to 01 MARCH 2019. Any attempt to add after that date will NOT be considered) :
- ISG business
- Review previous meeting notes/ outstanding items - J. Ouellette/A. Velez
- IFC4 Certification updates – J. Ouellette for R. Steinmann
- DTV 1.x refinement - J. Ouellette for R. Steinmann
- Outstanding issues - J. Ouellette
- Finalize ISG charter – Structure, mission, operations, etc.
- Finalize IFC intent/use/scope documentation
- Communications via Forums and GitHub
- Software Vendor Engagement strategies
- Update on Rail Project and general infrastructure project Software Vendor Engagement - T. Liebich
- Proposed Software Vendor Engagement Program for bSI initiatives/projects - R. Kelly/J. Ouellette
- MSG business – T. Liebich
- IFC developments
- IFC development roadmap/strategy
- bSI business - R. Kelly
- bSI Room/Project/Summit updates
- End user presentations:
- FHWA Bridge project (informal update) - B. Kozy
- AASHTO BIM for Bridges and Structures - C. Christian
- Vendor presentations:
- IFC support by Open Design Alliance - S. Vishnevetsky, ODA
- IFC Use Survey - J. Kiss, GRAPHISOFT
- IFC Delta exchange proposal - J. Kiss, GRAPHISOFT
- IFC5 – Proposals from ISG for changes, additions, enhancements (please submit ideas as a Forum Topic to be reviewed prior to discussions. Any proposals NOT submitted previously to Forum will not be discussed!!)
- open IFC Toolkit - Using the opportunity for ISG members to take the items from last year’s NY Tech meeting and give input on scope, criteria, expectations, roadmap, process, technology, etc.