13 & 14 September 2018
Meeting hosted by ALLPLAN Deutschland GmbH
Dinner hosted by OBERMEYER Planen + Beraten GmbH
Please register your attendence, as soon as possible, via Doodle:
Lunch will be in our Company Restaurant
A block is reserved in the H2 Hotel ( https://www.h-hotels.com/en/h2/hotels/h2-hotel-muenchen-messe ) which can be booked until August 14., Code Name “ISG”.
- The Rate for 2 Days is 175 Euro (from 12. – 14. September).
- Reservation can be canceled up to 4 Weeks before arrival without any Charge, otherwise 90% of the fee are charged.
- Parking is 18 Euro/Day.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE HOTEL MAY BE BOOKED DUE TO A MEDICAL CONFERENCE HAPPENING IN THE AREA AT THE SAME TIME. PLEASE TRY ALTERNATE ARRANGEMENTS, AS LISTED BELOW
Cheaper Hotels in the City Center with better cancelling Conditions might be possible. ALLPLAN can also recommend the MotelOne, a quality low cost Hotel Chain ( https://www.motel-one.com/en/hotels/munich/ ). There are several of them still available in September.
Connection to Nemetschek House from the City by Public Transportation is excellent, Subway Station (Line “U2”, Station “Messestadt West”) is 5 Minutes Walk from the Office.
Host Dinner (OBERMEYER):
- Augustiner Bräustuben http://www.braeustuben.de
- Landsberger Straße 19, 80339 München
- September 13th from 19:00-22:00 (basically open end)
Agenda (proposed/tentative – please propose other agenda items to Angel and Jeff prior to 01 SEPT 2018. Any attempt to add after that date will NOT be considered):
- ISG business
- IFC4 Certification updates – R. Steinmann
- DTV 1.x refinement
- Outstanding issues
- Finalize ISG charter – Structure, mission, operations, etc.
- Finalize IFC intent/use/scope documentation
- bSI business
- bSI Product Strategic Planning initiative update – G. Schleusner
- bSI Room/Project/Summit updates
- Utilizing new web technologies
- End user presentations:
- Presentation about the advancements in IFC/BIM research from TUM (Technical University Munich) – S. Markic
Thursday PM / Friday:
- MSG business
- IFC+ development – T. Liebich/M. Weise
- Workshops (planned to be the majority of our time)
- IFC5 – Proposals from ISG for changes, additions, enhancements
- IFC open Toolkit – Where to Begin? Bootstrapping and moving forward