ISG Fall 2019 Meeting (#69) - Helsinki (Espoo), FI

12-13 September 2019
Helsinki (Espoo), Finland

Hosted by Trimble Solutions Corp.

Please register your attendance, by 31 August, via Doodle:

***Please note that vendors should plan on sending no more than two (2) representatives, to help with keeping attendance manageable for hosts. This is ISG policy.

Meeting Location:
Trimble Solutions Corporation
Metsänpojankuja 1
02130 Espoo FINLAND

Accommodations:

Rates are bookable directly from the hotel or Sales Service Centre Tel.+358 (0)20 1234 600. Individual room reservations are bookable also in website www.sokoshotels.fi.

To make bookings online separately agreed Company Code is needed (66737370). The company price is visible under Trimble name, “View Details” – link should have more instructions. Payment is done at the hotel ( cash / credit card).

OR

http://www.radissonblu.com/royalhotel-helsinki
Rates are bookable directly from the hotel or Sales Service Centre, tel.+358 (0)20 1234 700. Individual room reservations are bookable also via website www.radissonblu.fi.

To make bookings online the separately agreed Company Code is needed (19040) , the company price is visible under Trimble name, “View Details” – link should have more instructions. Payment is done at the hotel ( cash / credit card).

Any questions, please feel free to ask.

Host Dinner :
Suomenlinna
Menu includes beef or fish. Please indicate preference to Lassi Liflander prior to 02 SEPT.

Agenda:
bSI-ISG69_ProposedAgenda-FINAL.pdf (72.4 KB)

1 Like

Just a reminder to everyone that deadlines for registering are due soon!

proposed items for the agenda:

• presentation of new ways to manage the IFC specification - i.e. IFC on github
  • new ways to organize a collective feedback from ISG on improving IFC
  • how to organize (and manage) implementer feedback for upcoming IFC releases
2 Likes

Please make sure you are registered soon! Trimble needs a head count for the dinner reservations.

Proposed agenda items from GRAPHISOFT:

• Solibri-ARCHICAD Link current status, partial IFC model exchange in reference model workflows (demo)
  • IFC Commands in BIM Snippets in shared model workflows (demo)

@jkiss Thank you. I’ll update and post later today.

Proposed agenda has been added to the original topic post!

1 Like

Proposed items to agenda:

1. NURBs solids issues
  2. IFC use-cases: outcome of research project “IFC to City GML conversion” in National University of Singapore

To which CityGML level? 0? or 5 :wink:?

Do you have presentations on these issues?

I have updated and posted the FINAL version of the agenda. No more request will be entertained, at this time. Looks like we have a very full on and need to be respectful of everyone’s time.

is spans all levels)

Thanks Igor. I just wanted to say that “if CityGML had LoD 5, it was awesome”

As my experience says CityGML 4 doesn’t cover buildings in granularity as IFC does, but is really good in most cases related to Smart Cities