Sorry, No video but old-fashion screenshots…
In BOLD the steps proposed by SERGEJ…
I included the “time on video” reference in order to compare the manipulations on the tutorial video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qU46JMf_nSk&feature=youtu.be and those of my screenshots.
1. Right-click on the the first node in the tree named “Scope” -> Insert -> Model View Definition
Time on video - 0:22 / 0:35
2. Right-click on the model view definition -> Insert -> Exchange Definition to add exchanges being covered by the MVD.
Time on video - 0:52 / 1: 27
3. Right-click on the model view definition -> Insert -> Table Definition to add concept roots.
Time on video – 6:15 to 6:21
4. Left-click on the definition and in the lower right part of the UI select the tab “Query”. In this same region click on “+” and select the IFC entity the concept root maps to.
Time on video 6:31 “… and that adds IfcSpace to the modelview”
5. Right-click on the concept root (table definition) -> Insert -> Column Definition to add concepts to the concept root.
Time on video 7:17 “…if you want to add a requirement…”
Configuring the concepts is done through the tabs in the lower right part of the UI.
Time on video 7:20 “…we can say Insert Concept…” to time 7:47