IFC Documantation

This is from buildingsmart web page and is what I would need:

Yes, I do it “manually”… Although I might’ve skip something on SERGEJ instructions…

What do you select in Inverse? Declares?

well I’ve just seen that my problem is not how to add an inverse attribute but how to represent it.
I opened the IFC4.1 standard and saw this:

just one line with both the direct and its inverse attribute.
However, when you click on the IfcRelDeclares entity it suddenly changes to this:

where you can see that there are actually two lines, each of them for one attribute (the direct one and the inverse one). So my question is how to make it to just show one line with both attributes on it?

Sorry about the confusion.

See this:

IfcRelDeclares. RelatingContext
(INV) Declares S[0:?]

So I explained how to choose Attribute “Type” and “Inverse”
This is Type: IfcRelDeclares. RelatingContext
This is Inverse: (INV) Declares

And a little bit down you see:
Aggregation which you can set different modes
For instance: S means Set
And [0:?] is its value which you can set in a window opens after Aggregation
But many times it has issues and doesn’t show things well

Yes, I know that but my question is about just one line linking both entities instead of two lines. Maybe it is clearer with this example:

When I first open the stardard this is what I see:

That’s two attributes (direct one and inverse one) in just one line (going from IfcRelAssignsToGroup to IfcGroup).

However, when I click on IfcGroup, it automatically changes to:
where you see they are actually independent attributes with one line each, which is what I have at the moment.

But I would like to have it like the first image, so what do I have to do to get that?

Thank you!!

Your issue is about modes

If you pick “Place Mode” you will see relationships separated
And if pick “Link Mode” you can add/draw new relationships
And “Select Mode” which is obvious

So when you see those relationships in first one separated, select it and see in attribute can add type and inverse or not? Can’t?

And what about if I have two separated relationship and want to see them together? I’ve tried changing modes and what I see is the same.

Personally I don’t see any strong logic in IfcDoc, however, it seems that if in “Place Mode” you click on the second entity which has relationships it will back to one

hahaha indeed, it doesn’t have logic at all.

Have you tried that? I’m on place mode and have clicked on both entities (IfcGroup and IfcRelAssignsToGroup) but it’s still the same.

Yes, for me it works, in place mode when I click one it shows all relationships and when click on other it shows just one relationship

So let’s see if I can get the same.

In place mode I click on IfcGroup and nothing happens:

Then I click on IfcRelAssignsToGroup and I can see both relationships:

And then? Do you click again on IfcGroup and it gets back to one relationship? I am doing that but nothing changes: