Expert Panel: IFC schema extension validation (IFC Road)
Time: 1200-1400 CEST (1900-2100 KST)
Calling all IFC Infrastructure Experts,
Join us for our next expert panel where we will present the first draft of the IFC schema extension for
Share this invitation amongst your network!
We require the input from our valued IFC Infrastructure Experts at key milestones during the development of the project to ensure international consensus is maintained as part of the bSI standards process.
The IFC Road project, aims to extend the IFC data model into the road domain by describing the semantics and geometry of a typical road.
Following the review of the conceptual model report on 31st May 2019, the final version was published in mid-July. Based on the conceptual model report we have now produced the first draft of the IFC schema extension for review at the Expert Panel.
How to provide your feedback
- Review the draft IFC schema extension and associated documentation, LINK.
- Refer to the final conceptual model report as background information LINK.
- Please send your initial feedback and questions by 2019.08.26 to firstname.lastname@example.org
Initial questions from the Project team
- Have we interpreted the conceptual model into the IFC schema extension adequately?
- Is the result useful and useable?
During the webinar we will look to respond to as much of your feedback as possible. We are also planning to address more detailed questions to you during the event. If you are unable to participate, a recording of the webinar will be sent out after the event to all those who have registered.
Looking forward to seeing you at the expert panel Aug 29th
Co-project leader of the IFC Road project
Infrastructure Room, buildingSMART International