As outlined by @berlotti in our first call in April, here is the proposed list of topics/agendas for each monthly call:
- April 2020: Intro
- May 2020: Do will still want/need objectified relations and their GUIDs?
- June 2020: Late-binding solution
- July 2020: How best to represent object colors?
- August 2020: Do we want/need IfcOwnerHistory?
- September 2020: Resolving overlap of geometric representations IfcAdvancedBrep, IfcFacetedBrep, IfcTessellatedFaceSet, and subtypes.
- October 2020: First view of proposed modular IFC5 beta schema
Other suggestions are welcome for November and after.
Remember to refer to the GitHub repository when considering other discussions. Obviously, not everything can be discussed in monthly calls, but the more complex ones seem to be best suited for this type of attention.
The semi-annual ISG/MSG in-person meetings will be more intense with longer discussions of more topics. Seeing how things worked out for the last Vilnius meeting (we think well), we will try to move forward with future meetings in a similar fashion.