Bsdd access for products and classification standard / bsdd guid vs ifc guid

I mentioned it before:

Both have same GUID, so anytime IFC GUIDs be correct, at the same time bSDD/IFD GUIDs would

From the first day I joined the bSI forum, I constantly talked about “micro-service” approach

You need to breakdown IFD and IFC to as smallest parts as possible and develop each one by one that I think Jon @jonm is in the right way in IfcDoc

But you have to do the same with IFD and IFC and even with IDM and MVD and BCF

Also, I know that the majority of schemas are XML (XMI) based but I’m a firm believer of “SQL” because it’s the future
XML and even Python are not efficient in complex systems like Digital Twin(s)

Do you have more info about cooperation between bSI and GS1? Please start a new topic and post some links!

@Yoshi_bSJ bSDD services have been refactored extensively, so all the links in this thread are broken.

But Yoshi, I can’t even find “PSet_BeamCommon” that you cited in the new bSDD (I tried several variants).

https://search.bsdd.buildingsmart.org/?SearchText=PSet_BeamCommon&Command=Search&TypeFilter=Classifications&SelectedDomains=

Note: bSDD doesn’t have “PSet” as an object, but ClassificationProperties have a field propertySet that’s a mere string.

Could you try to find it, and then I’ll analyze what JSON and RDF information is available for that entity? In light of