Processing speed ifc imports²

I don’t understand. What kind of ‘input’ do you mean @berlotti ? You say, we already has some models. Do you need more? Other kind? It shouldn’t be so hard to make a clean set as testing collection.

Yes. I have a strong feeling it lacks and is holding back the whole ifc adoption. The main question is, and was, what kind of demands are being put in place for (future) certification to enable a faster (better) exchange of information. Does this organisation want that? Do users need it? I did not read an answer to that yet. At least, not very satisfying or making me less concerned!

"
Sample File Repository Criteria

Files:

General Criteria:

• Files for this repository can only be submitted by known bSI community members, usually members of the different Rooms, Projects, or Groups. If you want to make an impression, then interact with the community via the Forums, your chapters, and events.*
  • All files MUST have a header that conforms to bSI specifications;*
  • A list and description of files should be maintained in the README.md or Wiki. This helps the user understand the purpose of the file and expectations for performance on import;*
  • Files should not contain proprietary or sensitive information (or could have documented authorization for release) and must be free to use for all;*
  • Files can be of varying size and complexity, but max limit is <1GB.*
    …"