I’ve got a question about thermally-insulated cantilever slab connections (I hope these elements will be called like this). In your opinion as what should they be classified these most suitable:
- IfcSlab (because the element is a part of the slab)
- IfcBeam (because of similar geometry dimensions)
- IfcCovering (because of the thermal insulation function)
- IfcWall (because of the tool used to model it in CAD)
- IfcBuildingElementProxy (because in fact it doesn’t fit into any group above)
Thank you for your answers!